Labels:
I'm in this quest of finding the best solution to a long-running problem. I should've numbered them one by one to know how many times I've failed to execute my plans.

Plan # unidentified (2010): Maybe I'd see you on Wednesdays, need not be every week, and make it a point to be pleasant and nice to each other. When we're together, it's as if we're together. When we're not together, we're not together. How's that?

I've done a lot of thinking. When I think I know what option would hurt least, I try to go for it. It would work, until it hurts. I then find another option - it would work, until it hurts. It would always feel good, until it hits me - it's another night in my room with tight grips on my pillow just so I won't sound like a crying kid who can't sleep but can't watch cartoons either.

Sometimes, things get so superficial that it hurts like hell tonight but I'll be too lazy to think of it tomorrow.

I haven't done anything productive today. Signing off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment