Weekdays

Labels: , , , , ,
I'm back to my "rest" weekends again! One - because my weekend mates have been busy. Two - trying to save up some money. Three - really need some rest.

So last weekend I was stuck in my room to do nothing. It was kind of lame I know, and impractical since I whine about how unorganized my life is right now and all that messed up life dilemma.

The art of doing nothing is my greatest, number one, guilty pleasure. I'm so good at wasting time. It may sound very repulsive, yes? But it calms me down. I think there would be some kind of world peace if people just sat for a day and think about things that make them grin.

Ok enough of my nonsense string of calming thoughts. I'm going to stay here, in my room today. I ain't gonna comb my hair, cause ain't going anywhere... hoohoo

Weekdays

I actually can't complain about this week.

Monday, I had dinner with Miko, Erika, and Ate Mariko. "I missed Miko" is an understatement. We're too far from each other sometimes, communicating with her through mobile and the internet is not enough. I miss laughing by the mere sight of our facial expressions.

You know when I say I miss college, a part of it will always come from missing Kumiko. Always.

It's such a great bonus that Erika joined us for the night. It could never go wrong with these two. They are two of those people who make me laugh even I've had the shittiest day. They make me want to laugh, they make you want to try to crack a joke, because they make me not want to waste the time I have with them. It's comforting.

Being nostalgic and all, I dug deep into Kumiko's multiply account and found old pictures. I have to blog separately about that though. She already posted a blog about it. Lovely!

Tuesday, I never get to go home early when I promise myself to do so. Meeting up with Jervi got cancelled because he said he had to go somewhere. Maybe meet boys lol. I ended up having the usual after office routine. Dinner, coffee and pretzels. We got to redeem the free pretzels from Joy. Yay! They were telling me I am becoming one of their topics because I was MIA for a few days haha so I had to spend some time with them. TO RANT of course. :)

Wednesday, Sir Benjie's despidida. Well, no details on that. One thing is for sure though, it was fun. I was not able to join Jervi, Pao and Erika though. I couldn't leave the office even if I tried. I got a call from a drunk Erika who passed the phone to a drunk Paola who then passed it to another drunk, cussing Jervi. Haha what a nice lullaby before I sleep!

Thursday, is just kadlhvfailwuo;wfrw. Since I had to pass the previous night, we agreed to hang out after office on a Thursday. We went to Fort Agave, because of Pao haha. I was pissed off at first because they can't decide where to go, if they're going to pick me up, and to add some more stress they were late. I was hungry and anxious. Finally when we arrived, we ordered and had small talks that involved Pao and Jervi's bickering. And then I turned to face Pao. And on the background I saw you. Oh my, freaking heavens. I saw you. After, I'm guessing, nine years? Wow you still look the same. Still beautiful if I my say. Gad, I sound like a creeper.

I. just. can't. even. I looked so wasted. Darn it. But it didn't bother me much. I was a little surprised to see you. I don't think this comes from mainly or entirely having a big crush on you waaaay back when I was just starting adolescence. It's just that somehow, I came to realize I kind of looked up to you. You were different from all the people I knew back then - smart, kind, I don't really know you but I can imagine what kind of culture you got. Ok I'll just breathe and stop creeping out. LOL


Friday, is HARRY POTTER day! I'm not a fan and I'm a little lost, well most of the time. Didn't read the books, haven't even watched the movies (well except the last two) but I can say I liked it. Pma was crying haha we were all for saving her tears too but Ayee told me to shut up because it was the serious and important part of the film. Pao got extra junk because they didn't give us popcorn. Boo. They should've compensated by giving us two hotdogs! Anyway, SM North was so packed there were people and cars everywhere. We parked at the empty spot at the Valet parking. In our defense, we searched the place and had circled the block to find the valet booth but to no avail. And then when we got back, no one was there either so we just took off. HAHA

To end the day we had Moonleaf to go.

So yes, I need rest. Today I swear I'm not doing anything, nothing at all!

PS. I'm only quoting Bruno Mars's song because of Edei :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment