Celebrating Pride

Labels: , , ,

Wait, hold up! I take it back. We DID NOT miss this weekend.

(Hoho I made the previous blog before leaving the house)

Replying to early morning messages :

Me: I wanna see you twoooo
Ayee: Kita tayo maya! :( haha kaso gagawa pang LPs si Pma
Pma: Tara. Chos.
Me: Pweds ako quick Moonleaf lang
Ayee: Si Pma pressured haha
Pma: Ok lang din. Very quick. Haha

So with that, we spent the lazy Sunday afternoon at Maginhawa. T. Vill is so quiet on Sundays, I actually wanted to sit on the curb on one of the side streets. I just want to live there (not on the curb ok? in T. Vill!) I so love that place :)

First, I ordered Margherita at Friuli. Pma got a little drunk the last night she said she was drinking Margarita and was wishing we were with her. I said I also wanted to be them but I'd rather have Margherita than Margarita :p Im kind of a pizza junkie like that. Plus I thought, it was a great way to celebrate Pride = Pizza, Milk Tea and a lot of Gayness with two of my few favorite people.

We didn't really plan on celebrating it. It's just that I got sick and the weather was awful the past few days. It kinda fell into place though; it's the last Sunday of June, NY just passed the bill to legalize same sex marriage yesterday and I'm well (yes, that's another thing to celebrate heh!)




So with all these rainbows, need we say more? :p


When I said I'm in for a quick Moonleaf though, I meant business. We went back to Cubao after about an hour. Being "sick" meant I can't go home alone. After grabbing some potatoes from Tacobell, I had to start yet another wave of separation anxiety with these two LOL

They went to go get some S&R pizza. With Ate Trish and Tita Grace. WITHOUT ME! Darn, that makes me like a sad lady bug. Or a sad gay lady bug. Whatever.


Hey, don't do this again. :p


Ok, so I don't want to end this with an envious note, I really just wanted more pizza!

I think we should do more of this - find quiet places to disturb :p I would definitely go back to T. Vill on a Sunday. If not, a Saturday afternoon in Ayala will do hehe

Monday na ulit bukas. WTH?!



I guess we can't stand each other... being apart!

Ok enough of this clingy cheesy riot!!! Good night! :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment