X-Men First Class

Labels:

We watched Xmen : First Class yesterday. I first thought the the first class meant like you were going to watch the movie in the best cinema like it had the lazy boy and stuff until I noticed every Xmen movie on the screen said "First Class" Pft HAHA.

Ok so can I just say? It beats all the Xmen movies! Hell, that bromance back story of Erik and Charles. I came to love Magneto because of it. I wished with all my heart that Shaw lived so Erik and Charles would end up in the same team hehe.

The whole WWII and the reference to The Bay of Pigs back ground story is just superb. I think I'm biased with every movie that chooses these historical events. The people behind this movie has done a good job (except for the musical score which was kind of funny at times) I could watch it so many times :)


Hey! Spot Nicholas Hoult (Tony from Skins UK Series 1-2) <3


I want to put this on my bedroom wall!


Erik says Shaw is his creator but Xavier taught him well how to unleash his full potential


Aren't they adorable? I want to take them home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment