The Good Finds

Labels: , , ,
An eventful week. Can't even think of how to sew thoughts in a blog. Sooo... for starters, since muchacho pictures aren't uploaded yet, I'm just going to post pictures of my new friends lol

Last Friday was a "Cancel Friday" Friday since so many things did not push through. Which was a good thing though, cause I got to see Pma and Ayee. We had dinner at Halo and Ayee went to Bellini's for a pre-planned dinner with HS friends. Pma and I on the other hand went to roam around Expo. We ended up at a newly opened book store cafe "Libreria". Upon entering, we saw a table in the middle of the room with a few people seating around it seeming to have a good conversation and quite a feast. A woman in black immediately offered us pizza. That was kind of surprising and well, a bit heart warming. Expo is definitely a place to have random conversations with middle aged folks. After a few minutes she asked our names and said "I'm Gang" and she extended her hand. We then got a slice of pizza and continued to look for books.

"Whoa" I thought to myself. I have heard so much about Gang and Rock Ed but I never really bothered to look for a picture of her. To cut the long story short, the little random conversation with Gang Badoy has made me a bit giddy. :) I decided to tweet her when I got home HAHA



Anyway, so much for a bit of pseudo fangirling. I got the Dirty Dozen Comic Book on sale. It was such a good buy! I even, told my dad and he was a bit impressed with me. Hehe. I purposely chose this among other good books because it reminded me of him :)



The next day we went to BGC. After watching Xmen we went to see the balloons from the passion parade. And well, it didn't turn out so well because we ended up waiting in line to get free balloons but didn't get any :(

Good thing I remembered to pass by All Flip Flops to check out if there were size 35s of the Havs Explorer for kids. (I saw Pma wearing one the previous night and I was kind of in love with them) And Yay! They still had one in blue. As usual, when I heard it was the last pair and they were running out of stock, I immediately had to panic buy it. Pft. But that got me back in the mood sooo it isn't that bad right?

Weekends and so lurve esp when my friends and I get all clingy :p

1 comments:

Unknown said...

saw gangbadoy's tweet nga sayo!! haha! kinilig ako for you!! (i don't know the story behind it, though or kung ano conversation nyo! hehe)

Post a Comment