These Are The Days

Labels: , , ,
Sunday! I had a terrible flu over the weekend and things got kind of out of control because of the typhoon (Falcon). Classes were suspended and working hours cut short last Friday. I really didn't have plans for Fri but Pma, Ayee and I were supposed to meet yesterday for some chicken wings. The weather and my sickness got in the way though. So we missed out this weekend.

Now that I have time, might as well blog about our weekly routine. I'm not really sure when it started but it just became a regular thing for us - spend some time with each other over the weekend.

These pictures are worth 3 weeks of pigging out and being silly with Ayee and Pma.


June 4, 2011 - Lunch at Ayee's house c/o Tita Grace! (YUM!), X-Men and BGC



This is one of the many reasons why we love Tita Grace. Look, there's roasted chicken, tofu, mushroom soup, fried rice, POTATOES and many more :))


Waiting in line for free balloons (fail) at BGC


Just plain adoration for ice cream (Pma and I)


With Ayee, paying for my Havs Explorer :))

June 10, 2011 - Dinner at Pino (Maginhawa QC), dessert at Bizu (GH) and milk tea at Happy Lemon (GH)


Dinner with Ayee, Pma, and Erika. Ate Kami followed after she finished her buffet feast at Don-Day just across Pino.


After a lot of convincing and pouting, the Laudencias still insisted they had to go home :( This is just an impulsive decision by the three of us. Sugar rush!

One of my overly sweet photos with Pma. LOL "Meron ng Bizu, isa na lang ang kulang!"


Happy Lemon after Bizu. Something went wrong with my ATM card. Thus, we had to use Ayee's cash to buy all the drinks and pay for the parking! I had to borrow some fare so I can go home. WTH! :p

Bizu and Happy Lemon = 2 cravings satisfied

June 18, 2011 - Went to Eastwood to buy stuff. Happy Lemon then Fazoli's for dinner!


This little thing blinks when your order's ready. They don't have this at GH!


Having the usual Italian Chicken and Pasta at Fazoli's after like forever! I missed this place and their chicken! It was like Jollibee though, too crowded and noisy.


Another photo with Pma. "Tayo-tayo muna." LOL


At last! A photo of us three :) Ayee always takes the photos it's rare to have all of us in one frame. hehe

I love these two. I miss them even after spending the day together. I don't know when we became so clingy or when we became a weekly part of each other's lives. I'm not complaining though, I'm just enjoying it until it lasts. Sooner or later things will change and this weekly routine will be replaced with other activities involving other people.

Sooner or later we will reminisce about these weekends and say "Those were the good old days". But for now, until we can hold on to them, I say these are the days. These our are best days :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment