Near that Division

Labels: , , , ,
Well, what can I say? Weeks after my last entry, many things have changed. I'm at home today, no classes. I got my 199 grade already. I spared this blog from the rants of making and revising 199. I feel relieved actually.

I'm very near to that point where I'm going to say "I'm finally graduating" 199 was my biggest fear and I survived that course. Now I'm just waiting for Econ. and fixing papers. I'm thinking of how it feels to have no rant posts under the UP tag. I feel sadness.

I believe I'm going to worry about new things now. There are times in your life that you love so much and it hurts you to leave them all behind, but the choice to stay will not make you happy either. So it's better to move on.

BTW, I'm a registered voter already.

I want to enjoy these times. I want to mark an end, and a beginning. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment