"So you just do what you want huh?"

Labels:
I might be feeling less of this. I may be in love but I'm just not focusing on it.


I hope that one day, I feel nothing when I see your name or your pictures. I hope one day I'll see you and it would feel like just seeing an old friend or school mate. And when I walk by the places where we ate, I'd remember the food and not you; then when I go window shopping, I'd look for what I want to buy instead of thinking I would've bought gifts for you if we were still together. When I plan a home, it would be just mine and no longer ours. The last bite would be mine, I wouldn't have to beg for anything. I may live my life alone, but at least less miserable than sharing you with someone who reminds me of not wanting to wake up in the morning.

You were wrong with me, just the same way that I'm wrong with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment