Whatta Friday!

Labels: , , ,
Thursday first: Araneta Center WiFi sucks! Super fail when I so needed it to function properly!

Anyway, Friday morning was very accommodating with sleepy heads like me. Cold and rainy. I woke up late but just in time to get my clothes at Eastwood. I rushed to school for 199 exam. Wow. It was just wow. My professor gives the most challenging exams. I love her! She's the best :D

I was not able to extend since I would be reporting for my next class (also the reason why I had to get my clothes). We started late because we were waiting for the ppt. It went well for me, too bad my group mate did not have ample time to deliver his report (exactly what happened to me when we first presented).

After class, I went to CMC to see Miko. Haven't seen her in a long time! Eastwood plans ditched, Pam (with the new haircut) came; then Carmi, then Grace, then Thesa. We ended up at Hub. Pam and Carmi weren't able to come though. We ate. Thesa and Grace left right away. And I was with Miko. Haha wow. I missed her. That's all I will and can say. :D



Just when I reached home, there was this weird guy who was just plain weird. Ugh. I do not want to lay down details but it's a little scary. :|

4 comments:

kumiko mae said...

woo say more!!! haha

M said...

hahaha I'm back on blogspot :D

kumiko mae said...

ako rin hahaha wag ka nga magtumblr

M said...

bakit ba? i'm not doing serious things these days kaya ako nasa tumblr. plus i have to replace lost emotions by looking at tumblr. emo ng mga tao dun wahahaha

Post a Comment