I was actually planning to go to the mall today to watch either Inglorious Basterds or Fantastic Mr. Fox, or both hehe. But I remembered, my mom and brother would be staying home starting next week. So here, I decided to stay home and go online the whole day, interrupted by siesta and cooking my own food. (When I cook, it's always with eggs or potatoes, I cooked with potatoes today.) Now I'm eating those chocolate coated biscuits and drinking milk. I've been drinking a lot of milk these days. I think it's good!
Ok, random stuff.
I went to apply for a publishing specialist for Thomson Reuters yesterday. I was a bit confused why I'm applying for that position when I indicated that I'm interested for a position in the legal department. Anyway, to cut the story short, te jon involved editing and proof reading and html codes. Ugh. I failed the test. It sucks to fail of course but I don't really feel like crap since it's not an IQ test or something. I sure wanted to work at Thomson Reuters but definetly not as someone who edits legal documents to upload on their website. Just last week I thought I should just opt to find a job in the department but I'm really thinking of HR now after what happened at TR.
It feels weird, when I like a song, out of nowhere I find people who like it as well. Lat night, I posted the lyrics of El Scorcho as a status on Facebook. Today, I found it at Tumblr. Someone had made it a "picture", you know, I Can Read style, or rather, Tumblr style. A few weeks or maybe more than a month ago, I downloaded Can't Take My Eyes of You (Andy Williams) and then poof! They were already using it on PBB. I can't remember all the other songs but yeah, it happened a couple of times.
Umm, ok they're here. Ciao!
