I've been NOT looking for work. Not good.
I bought some clothes (jackets and shirts, not "corporate" ones so again, not good!) and spent around 2k. I was a bit surprised that I had money lol. My mom would be disappointed so I won't tell.
A while ago, I went to Eastwood to check the Toytown sale. I bought gifts for Alex, Fiona, and Zion. I also got myself a stuffed toy. (Ugh, I know. The regressing me)
So now, I'm munching on brownies and drinking milk. Ahh. I love these days!
I'm thinking of my "to buy list", I can't wait to get a job!
1. I saw this notebook at Eastwood Mall a while ago. It's just what I want. A little notebook that's a little too expensive. 700php. I hope I'll find a cheaper one but if not, I believe I would have to give in. I hope they still have it even after Christmas!
2. Pants. I need pants! Some slacks and stone washed jeans (even from ukay!) When I went to GH early this month, all I bought were shorts so I have some "pants-catching" to do.
3. I need button down shirts as well.
4. Another pair of loafers I guess; or one of those Paul Smith sneakers (sizes, why won't you come my way?)
5. Another jacket, the violet one. Or a sweatshirt.
6. The Samsonite attache case and the "The Best of Life" from Papu's store. (or maybe the period books of Kuya Tony)
7. Bonnet. (I think I'm going to give up the Northface bonnet and just buy the grey one at Babo, which cannot be searched online btw. WTF)
8. Dye my hair, put some highlights. (Ok, that should be on the "to do list" but I don't want to start a whole new list, so here.
9. Those beautiful Oxfords!
10. I just saw the Gameboy Micro this afternoon. I love it!!! :)
Frustrating but happy "to buy" thoughts! lol. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
