2nd Post for Today

Labels: , ,
What a lazy bum.

I just wanted to blog about some thoughts. Well, I think it's actually inappropriate to "share" the story so I won't name names just so I would not completely destroy other people's privacy.

I was with one of my closest friends yesterday and gahd, I missed her! I don't get to see my friends a lot these days, makes me feel we're not that much friends anymore, you know?

So we were talking and the topic went to how her relationship with her ex, another close friend, is. It saddens me. The way she talked about it sounded so "un-special". I always thought, "Oh they'd get back together. It is just how lovers are. They break up, they come back." They had such a nice relationship, a least for us who saw them when they were together.

And then she told me about how she sees it, how she felt, how she feels. I don't know how she got through it. When I was dealing with ze final break up, I decided to just detach myself completely until a got used to not having that person in my life. And then it was ok, living without her was like an ordinary day. But this friend, she had to go through it spending each day seeing how much they've drifted apart. What a pain to handle right?

And I see she's ok, but exhausted. I don't really know why they ended up like this. Maybe if I hear the other side of the story I'd understand.

On other news, there's another friend who's having relationship problems and I really see myself, a lot of times, in the shoes of her girlfriend. I feel kinda guilty because I'm not being a supportive friend. Maybe it's because when I hear their points and arguments, I just can't help thinking they're not for each other - like how I and my ex were almost a disaster. I know, we're all different people and if it happened to me, it doesn't mean they would have the same fate. So there, I'm not saying much when I get to hear their issues. I just listen. (which is kinda hard cause I'm like forever commenting on things)

For now, I hope everyone is happy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment