A private msg just popped out in my Facebook chat and I was so surprised about who it was.
It was Mrs Gloria Paneza! Our Physics teacher back in senior year high school. My heart was just beating so fast of excitement; I haven't talked to her since 1st year college.
It's so touching that she remembers us. She suggested that I take up law. I get that all the time, you know? "Bakit di ka mag-law" "Ituloy mo na sayang naman" "Kayang kaya mo yan" But it's different coming from her. I only had two teachers who made me feel they really believe in me - and she was the first. The most genuine compliments and suggestions I got from a teacher came from her. I owe her so much yet she doesn't really know how special she is to me.
Yee excited for our get together this May. I hope everything goes well :)
