I just got home from Halo with friends - Ayee, Iya and Chal.
Ordered baked chicken as usual. Sipped Taragon shake as usual. Had a great time as usual.
Random topics when suddenly Ayee got a text message.
It's too soon to tell, I know. No bidding goodbyes yet, we still have a month. Then again, a month goes by so fast we wouldn't have enough Halo and Moonleaf to fill in her absence for the next few months or years.
If "The Secret-ing" is true/effective, then I'm going to claim it. Ayee's going to SG, get an awesome job, earn money, save up, buy the things she wants and buy the things I want. Hehe.
More than getting old, we're growing up. I'm happy for you bok, for having a supportive family and for landing in a job that offers a great deal. Don't expect too much though, all things have ups and downs. You're going to rant about work and all that but always think that this is a nice opportunity to explore and go beyond your boundaries. Do this while your young. We're all here to support.
Take this as a blessing! Ma-overwhelm ka lang. Then go for it! :)
When friends finish HS, they go separate ways and study in different universities. When they finish college, they go further, and farther.
We would love to do the usual things with you but I guess, just as how a word loses its meaning when you say it over and over again, life loses meaning when you do the same things over and over too. Whatchathink?
So go there and start being YOU. You without mom, ate, iya, relatives, friends... It's going to be hard. And worth it. So don't get emot and be excited! Lez plan when Pma and I will go visit ok?
I love you!!!

Mga Muchachos

