The Brown Things

Labels: , ,
I can't think of anything to actually say on this post. I'm just feeling happy. :) It must be the weather!

So I noticed this morning that my room has a lot of brown in it. I have thought long before to add color in my room but I can't figure out how to do it. Well, no rush. Brown is good!


The brown brogues I bought with Miko weeks ago. It makes me smile. IDK why.

I miss Miko. I wish I could shop with her more often. This is another impulsive purchase and she was there to support. (how can you not love her?)


I finally gave in and bought the brown satchel from the ukay-ukay at Cubao. I first saw this when I was with Jervi. I had thought twice on buying it since I was kinda hoping I would win the Cambridge Satchel by joining the contest on Twitter but figured, that was a long shot. Besides, I was looking for a brown satchel for quite sometime so I guess, there's no reason to hold back on this baby. :p

Yes, I had to take a picture of it with my Mario :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment