Food and Friends

Labels: , , , , , ,
In line with being a happy kid, which is my almost-everyday-kind-of-kid lately, this is a post to acknowledge one of the major sources of my happiness -Friends and Food.

Last week, after hours well spent at Greenhills, Pma, Ayee and I together with Iya then followed by Ate Trish, Tita Grace and Tito Elmer (whew!) went to Eastwood to try out Sambokojin or for us, Sambojokin. :p

Actually what I loved most about our dinner aside from the fact that we got to grill our own food, was that we had tons of laughter! Like we were laughing so hard we didn't even care if the place was full of people munching on food. Tita Grace gave us that stern-trying-not-to-laugh look and said "Dinig na dinig ko kayo dun" (pointing at the far side of the room). Hah! Whatever. We were all having a good time and I know she was happy that we were all so hyped.

SamboJOKIN with Ayee and Pma

So yesterday, I planned to stay home and enjoy the weekend by fangirling (lol). My phone was actually turned off but I decided to charge it just in case my dad would try to call or text me. It was almost noon and I was still alone in the house. Not complaining though, I love alone times :) I immediately received a text message upon opening my phone. It was Pma telling me we're going out. I wasn't so sure if I wanted to since I came home a bit late the night before after having a few drinks with Erika at TK. I missed her so much! I love that I got to talk to her again about random stuff. I feel sad sometimes thinking we don't get to do that everyday anymore. Oh, and while we were drinking, she randomly said that we should watch the Incubus concert. Then in a sec, they were already playing Drive and we were laughing while enjoying the music. When it hit the chorus, people started to sing in unison "Whatever tomorrow brings I'll be there..." like it was automatic. That made me smile, it was just plain good vibes!

Ok so going back to yesterday, I finally decided to go. We figured we'll just go to Makati since we have been to Ortigas and Eastwood already last week. We ended up eating at Bon Chon and having dessert at Cara Mia. Chicken wings and Gelato kept me smiling the whole time. The weather was perfect - not too hot but not so cloudy. We sat there for hours enjoying the quietness of the place. I loved it! No amount of food or alcohol or music can beat conversations with friends. :)


Killing time doing the it's just a face/phase post

I want more and more of this! I wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment