
Basic Motor Car Claims Processor's Seminar
MIIC Alabang 8 Apr 2011

MIIC Alabang/Training Room/9 Apr 2011
So the week long seminar came to an end yesterday, 09 Apr 2011.
From Alabang, we went to Market Market for tiangge. I had no plans of buying anything but well, I am just human.
Look at the details of the items I bought
I wore the white lace ups from Ichigo the whole day. They're so pretty but I don't think they're made for whole day walking.
After Market Market, I went straight to Rockwell for the Coachella Bazaar.
Free photo booth! Coachella Rockwell Bazaar with Ayee and Iya
I bought this pair of rainbow espadrilles. they're so comfy I wanted to use them right away hehe. It's inner sole is made of abaca and is softer than the usual espadrilles (said the person manning the booth) I dont remember the brand/name of the store since they placed the shoes in a blank shoe box and plastic bag. Plus, while buying, we heard that Iya won the 1k GC, we were so distracted. Haha Congrats Iya! And Ayee since the GC ended up to be a nice pair of shoes for her. Thanks as well since they didn't let me pay my utang as a form of charity lol.
Anyway, this pair is sooo gay hehe i love it. I was supposed to get the blue and white stripes but Ayee said, it's already somewhat similar to my B Sides pair.
On other news, I saw nice pairs of Oxfords at Sole Service but they were a bit pricey/out of my budget. They launched these pairs at the bazaar. I was not able to take pictures but they're so niiice. Like eye candies hehe. I would probably buy one if I still have extra money :) Material is good, nice colors, design and details, plus it looks durable and comfy. I like the sole and stitches as well.
Ok so going back. I bought a pair of Tan Barca III from Suelas. I wore this pair today. I love it's inner sole. Hehe violet and soft. :p
It comes with a "bag"
"Flatten It, Fold It, Roll It. "
Look! they have GK Payatas 13 as partners in handcrafting these shoes. :)
They have many designs. I want to buy more hehe Here's their website: http://www.suelasonline.com/
That's all. Ciao! :))



