No Title in Mind

Labels: , , , , ,
What's going on, chicharon?

Lol. I have watched Mikey Bustos vids yesterday and got a bit addicted.

Anyway, I just thought of blogging. These are such crazy, busy days. The heat is almost unbearable. The work load is just pouring and office duties are, sometimes, crushing my bones.

BTW I have gained 20lbs in 3 months. If I was challenged in a reality show to gain weight, it would've been "chicken" to me. Heh.

So, I have no concrete blog flow. This is just a random rambling so please do not think of red marks while reading.

Three of my closest friends graduated this week - Ayee, Erika and Pao. I love them to pieces and I'm so happy we're all in the jungle now lol. I was at Ayee's grad party last night, I wish I had one too :( I got to spend time with Pao and Pma after a long long time! Exponential hearts.

I'm quite sad though, I feel like we should stop referring to Pao and Pma as Pampao. I feel like, despite unwavering public demand, they're not gonna get back together. :((

It's hard having friends you love so dearly break up. Alam mo yun? We're like their fans kaya. Huhu

So much for that. Moving on...

ALFD's lola died. We went to the wake and had a great time. I know it sounds wrong but we did hehe. It's not like we made fun of the wake ok? We just played cards and "gambled" like what old folks do on lamays. It was the first time I went to a wake with just my friends.

Oh life.

It's funny I get so irritated easily by you. Sana babae ka na lang. At sana gusto kita so you'd be my happy crush. Kaso hindeee. Pft.

I really had something to blog about but I can't. Gonna keep it to myself tonight.

Ciao siopao!


0 comments:

Post a Comment