Having a Happy Heart

Labels: , ,
Valentine's Day is 30 minutes away. I don't have anyone at the moment. Can't say that this is the first time I'll be spending it alone. People are going to be happy and bitter and some would be unaffected.

I have a happy heart. I do not want to elaborate why. (It's not because of another person ok?)

It's as if I found a better, clearer viewfinder. It's as if I saw colors I never knew existed. It's not something fancy, nothing close to being grand. hmm. It's like sitting on a bench at the football field late in the afternoon, cold and soothing breeze, after having a bad day.

No rants, just gratitude.

This is my first post with a "happy" tag. I've been blogging for years and I'm surprised, I do not have a "happy" tag. So here, ending the day with all good vibes!

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment