Shoes! :)

Labels: , ,


I have been very kuripot on myself for the past six months. I spent so much last December. Bought gifts for friends and family, ate out a lot, took cabs whenever I went somewhere and of course shopped for myself - finally. Aside from clothes (I only bought cheap ones), I spent my money on shoes. I bought 3 pairs in a span of a month. I had ordered the red Oxfords at Glenmore (it looks kinda pink on the picture, bad camera!), bought the Slamjam design of B-Sides from Sueno de Espadrilles (the classics were always as in ALWAYS out of stock), and bought the Cat in the Hat Dr. Seuss Chuck Taylors from Converse out of impulse (I got the size 3, biggest size for kids. I bought a cheap black espadrilles and a thong slippers (like one of those with beads you would usually wear on summers, idk what they're called) at Greenhills last week. Yey!

Oh I'm one happy kid.

I'm thinking of Glenmore's boat shoes and Renegade/PabDer loafers. Mmm. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment