I used to feel so low and bored to death on Sunday afternoons. It was like a tormenting event I had to go through every week. I kind of miss those Sundays.
My brother’s going to have his graduation picture taken next week. 3rd year in Med School.
I can’t believe how time goes by so fast when you’re past 20. I remember whining and telling people I did not want to go to law school because I was already tired of studying.
Here I am now, forcing myself to sleep because I would have to go to work tom., doing a job I do not even like. I ask myself over and over again, “What have I done with my life?” I spent my childhood wanting to become a doctor. But everything changed.
I became me. Where did this come from? How did I get myself to this? The biggest question though, is “How do I get out of this?”
I think I forgot to grow up.
