
Pam and I decided to watch KimmyDora yesterday. It was so hard to make other friends' schedules meet that we ended up not going with Gel and Ayee again. Good thing Ate Kamille went with us. Pam called her "Ate" Kamille as well that's why I asked thier ages to clear the thing up. Pam was a year older than Ate Kamille hahaha. Sometimes I wonder if Pam gets agitated or pissed when I joke about her age. I do not intend to insult her, I think it's kind of funny and fortunate in her part that she looks (and sounds and acts) the youngest. Lol.
Anyway, KimmyDora was just fine. The audience were entertained so much. Yes, it was kind of a slapstick comedy. Plus I've watched its trailer a number of times that many punchlines did not make me laugh anymore.
There was an unexpectedly huge crowd at the mall when we came out of the cinema. We thought it was a concert or something. Students all over the place from different schools, colleges and universities; there were some older people too. We were puzzled of what was happening so we asked the guard and she said Billy Crawford was the cause of all the commotion.
We went on to eat dinner thinking it really was Billy the crowd came for, talking about him having a huge fan base etc. Ate Kamille brought us to the toy store that sells FroYo. I had NY Cheesecake, Brownies and Graham clusters for toppings. Really delicioso!
We were waiting for the crowd to clear when we saw the photo op downstairs with a group. Just then we realized it was the Jabbawockeez that caused all the fuzz! Lol. That's why a crowd was so big. (As in believe me, it was already irritating to walk among that huge bulk of people, with that smell and all that ugh whatever you call that)
Ate Kamille was still waiting for some friends that's why we decided to play at Timezone for a while. Too bad we run out of credits just when I was about to horse race!
The journey home was a disaster. It's good that Pam and I were cool about it. I think I'm more patient these days. :)
