Is it too Early to Feel Nostalgic?

Labels: , , ,
Because I have a bad feeling.

My head feels light. Really. I am not in a good state. I found myself nodding in class a while ago without even processing the words that enter my ears. Yes, I am just pissed and tired of this kind of things. I'm not failing. I just have to re-focus my study. I just have to find new materials. I just have to start again; not from zero, maybe from 0.5 (or whatever positive integer). Seriously, I wanted to disappear at that moment, or be hit by a car, or go crazy. This is the only thing I have now. I can't fail. This is the only thing I can work on.


My professor sent an e-mail. I do not know if it is out of compassion or just an act to make my life even more difficult. I shall find myself tomorrow. I shall find myself... in the library.

0 comments:

Post a Comment