Whatever That Means

Labels: , ,
Damn it. I was supposed to blog about my dream but I had to do my report and forgot it.

The only things I remember

I was in a cozy pad in some province in the South (how did I know? well, it just felt the South) which had a beautiful garden and a gazebo. The pad was small with white walls, zen inspired furniture and the sound of flowing water from the fountain outside. Yes, very much my type. I was with someone and two other "friends" came ("friends" because I don't really know them, one was a guy Filipino actor, the other I can't even remember the face). I think we spent the afternoon talking about random stuff. We had to sleep in a King sized bed. I had bleep with someone while the two "friends" were sleeping. When I woke up in the morning, the unidentified "friend" told me the actor was dead. I freaked out thinking "oh that's why he didn't wake up when you know". I almost cried, it was so scary. Just when we were about to leave at lunch time, the police were already coming and the place was getting crowded, I looked outside the door and saw an old man reading the newspaper, munching on biscuits with a cup of coffee on his side.

:|

0 comments:

Post a Comment