
I was sitting on a chair in FC 3145 during my 199 class. We were talking about research design that afternoon. My professor, the one I look up to the most, was discussing pseudo-experimental tests.
It was like a movie scene. I'm sitting on my chair; my professor discussing the variables and as she traces the letter x into thin air, trying to make us comprehend the works of a researcher, her voice fades. The view moves from the other side of the room, still focused on the her as she eagerly explains things. I begin to speak in my mind.
I have to remember this moment. When I graduate (and I hope I do), I would miss this. The feeling of having something more to learn and having someone to teach you and expecting he or she is the best and feeling it's okay to commit mistakes. I will miss this. :)
