Anyway, I'm still struggling to feel ok about my plans. Just this afternoon, I seriously considered working out of the country. It may be a nice way to start and of course to earn money haha. I never thought about it because I always had someone in mind. That if that someone wants to migrate or work somewhere abroad, that's the only time I'd consider leaving this country. Of course that's never going to happen now. Oh, I can remember how I planned to decorate our space, how I asked if she wants to, how excited we were. Not! Ok enough. It's not good to think of those now. I must consume my prepaid credit so I can finally change my mobile number. Ciao!
Labels:
soy
I'm sick. I wish it goes away. is this the price of not attending my classes? I promise not to be absent, as much as possible. I do not want to be sick. It sucks! Sick sucks! (My brother is sick as well. Maybe because of non stop studying)
Posted by
M
at
9/01/2009 11:17:00 PM
