
I arrived early at school today. As I waited for Prof. Alburo, I got my 2nd hand copy of "To Kill A Mockingbird" which I bought from ANTAS last week. I opened the book at Chapter 4. Woosh. It smelled OLD. I read it once last Friday and I know it was in such condition. But wth, I automatically sneezed as soon as I opened it. I eventually had this cold the whole day! I was tempted to go home at around 2:00 p.m. It was so awful!
Anyway I still decided to attend class. It gave me a headache. All the "O tapos?" "E ano ngayon?" "Bakit nga?" made my head spin. I felt suffocated.
I managed to hang out with friends after class. I don't know why I felt better after leaving the room. Maybe there's no scientific explanation, it's just me.
We spent about 2 1/2 hours at R.O.C. I really thought I was getting better. However, on my way home, I felt sick again. The pollution got me back to hardcore sneezing. I went to bed as soon as I got home. I was about to take medicine (since it feels like I already have fever) when I remembered I haven't had a decent meal since last night. Removing my molar bonds came with a price - toothache.
It was a bit devastating. I don't even have an idea on what to write for tom.'s paper. Gaaaaaah panic!
Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tudor/430929976/
