It's Another Friday!

Labels: , , ,

My 199 paper was crap. I slept early last night because I wasn’t feeling well. I started to do the methodological insights just this morning. I was able to write a half page methodology. *%$&#%&(**(&$# she’s going to have an impression that I’m not taking things seriously. What a shame! My dad asked me “Kelan graduation mo, sa October?” suddenly I remembered my conversation with Ayee. I shouldn’t have told people I was about to graduate this sem. If I manage to pass 199, then it’ll just be a surprise and if I don’t, well they wouldn’t be that disappointed. Sayang! Me and my stupid mouth. Tsk. Now I’m anxious.

Anyway, I asked Ate Zen if we have class, she said we do. I wasn't able to go ro Hub. :|

After class, I went straight to C.M.C. to meet Miko. Pam came - you know what's next: FOOD! Haha we were thinking of where to eat and we went around to invite friends. Thesa was missing in action, Joy had a shoot, Neka has to meet her prof for her thesis consulatation. At least we managed to bully Carmi to come with us. HAHA.

We talked about a hypothetical situation: what if your girlfriend's brain dead and you want to break up with her?

We had different views. After discussing this I thought, well at least you're safe.

Ate Chicken Alfredo! Tagal ko ng di naka-kain nun ha. YUM! Thank God I can now chew chicken :D

LIGHT! Sakto lang sa Friday.


Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/briankingong/3356451848/

0 comments:

Post a Comment