
I am bargaining. I've said cheeze-cheezy stuff again. When I think about it, I take a deep breath. What the... it's a big headache. Why do I say those things? Sure it's a close approximation of how I feel, but it's very heavy - well, exactly how I feel.
I really don't know where I'm getting at, both with this blog and with my ongoing conversation with someone. I want one thing and in the process of trying to get it, we both speak of words that are not really delightful. Sometimes I wonder, will we ever forget all these words? Or will the lines fade without bringing the essence of our blunt and cold speeches?
So, what the hell am I doing? I could still remember, I wasn't always like this. Wasn't there a time when I had so much pride? When was that, 5 or 6 years ago? It's a long time ago I know, but it's not like I was a baby then right? Malapit pa rin naman. I wonder what happened to me. Sometimes I contemplate on the past years of my life. Was I more "me" back then? Is this really who I am right now? Because I really quite fucked up.
I'm giving more effort on this roller coaster relationship than on my paper which needs full attention by the way.
I try to use logic when I reason out.
I am A. She is B. The third party is C. (ok bakit swak?)
where A and B and are positive integers while C is the biggest negative integer (in this set)
Anyway,
A + B = any positive integer
B + C = biggest negative integer
A + B + C = still, the biggest negative integer
So without C, A and B will be any positive integer, therefore all we have to do is eliminate C in this equation so as not to yield any negative integer. Ok?
I think it's pretty much simple. I don't know why it became so complicated.
photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vittoo/1762411976/
