
Watched Last Supper No. 3, Best Film for 2009's Cinemalaya. Some may argue that it wasn't realistic; but it was. The story itself is a "normal" thing in the Philippine justice system. The comedy parts like when Wilson ran after the vehicle just to get a ride, the translation of testimonies by witnesses etc. of course, are not realistic but what do you expect? Pelikula yun e.
I really enjoyed watching it because I felt that I could relate to the story. Not because I filed a case or I was sued but because that was what we were required to observe in POLSC 153 last sem. I remember going to QC City Hall every now and then to observe court trials, inquests, prelimenary investigations, interview PAO lawyer etc. I can say I have learned much in that subject. Thanks to Prof. Baylon!
Oh! Before I forget, I went to the dentist before watching the film. What a great surprise, I am now separated to my molar bonds! (woot) Every time I visit my dentist, I wonder when will those bonds leave my life? Haha well, good thing it finally happened today. After 3 years, I'm semi-free! :))

Photo: (tooth) http://www.flickr.com/photos/abductos/2323252548/
