Labels: ,

I've been waiting for hours. My messages still unanswered. I recall, about a month ago I was not feeling this way. Everything was fine. It wasn't exactly euphoria but it wasn't as awful as this either. Sometimes I feel so weak. Physically and emotionally. I cannot think clear, my words are not the best things I could say. My timing got worse, my arguments became vague. I became this clown that drew someone farther and farther away from me; that drew myself farther and farther away from who I am, from who I want to be.

I no longer know what to think about, what to feel.
"I'm no longer willing to do everything for you, for us." I felt like I was at one of the lowest points in my life. How do I get you back? How do I get myself back?

I am waiting for something that maybe does not exist anymore.
You do not even bother to reply. Does that mean you don't want me anymore? I am just someone who runs after you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment