
The U.P. Fighting Maroons Men's Basketball team won in a game against The Ateneo Blue Eagles.
It's a shock, really. It just doesn't sound right. I never thought I will be able to type that line in my entire undergrad life. But hey, it did happen. I wish I was able to watch the game.
Funny that I found out about it through Facebook posts. I discovered this epic 10 point lead win at around nine o'clock. Haha. It means I wasn't really interested with U.A.A.P. games especially in Men's basketball.
Anyway, I enjoyed reading the posts of my friends. Haha. My feed's so Maroon!
"UP men's basketball team won against ateneo.. how incredibly bizarre. but who am i to argue? haha UP FIGHT!!!!" - Erika
"Since there ain't no way but UP, there's no surprise about others going down! UP FIGHT!!!GANYAN KAMI, MGA TIGA-UP! :D" - Gel
"Nababaliw na lahaaaat!!! HAHAHA mga 30+ na status ang ni-"LIKE" ko hahahahaha Congrats UP MBT! Woohoo! :) UP Fight! :))" - Ayee
"Unbelievable, UP won. Against Ateneo. Haha bilog nga ang mundo. UP FIGHT! :D" - Bari
"UP OWNS KATIPUNAN." - Miko
Hahaha wow! I hope it would be an exciting season! Wag namang one hit wonder! (lol)

U.P. Fight!
Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/39948342@N02/3694373723/ and http://media.photobucket.com/image/UP%20crowd/tomasino_photos/up2-1.jpg
