What a Roller Coaster Feeling

Labels: , , ,

I did not have plans of posting anything today since I have lots of things to do. However, I think I need an outlet. It's almost 2am.

I had a great day. Things started to mess my mood when I got home though.

So first, today was Miko's dinner treat! We ate with Neka and Thesa. The conversations we had were so much fun and well, "interesting". Like what Miko said, it's feels good to know you have sensible friends. I always enjoy conversations that touch just about any part of life. I like it when we analyze (or anal-yze) things and not just talk about them. Why did the entrance of TOSH didn't look so TOSH, why does MRT represent the "market" that establishments would like to attract, why are activists finding it hard to mobilize people. Stuff like that. Anyway, the food and the conversations made my night. I even told Miko, I wanted to just sleep when I get home. It's like feeling "solb na ko sa araw na to". But we do what we have to do.

After an hour and a half, I got home. A little annoyed with the traffic, I went straight to check my mail. No emails from group mates - now I'm pissed. So then I took a nap, just to energize myself. I woke up just now, I haven't done anything for 199 yet. I checked my phone, no message from that someone. All the while I thought, maybe not yet home, maybe busy, maybe just a message to say good night. But I was wrong again. Parang wala na. Ewan ko.

I wish the conversations over dinner never ended - into this kind of atmosphere at least.

Thank you Miko, Thesa, Neka. Dinner was like some cushion that enabled me not to scream, thinking it was just one of those "crappiest days".

2 comments:

Post a Comment