Around the 9th and the 15th

Labels: , ,

I had a long week! Let's say finally, I am on "vacation" :) Still waiting for my consultation for 199. I do hope it would get a little better. i do not want to be forced to drop this subject. I have no plans of extending! I had minimal internet time this week. There were times to hang out though.


Last Tuesday, I went to NCPAG lib to photocopy an article. They librarian was a cold *****, she said they can't find the journal. "Nakita mo naman kung gaano kaagulo yun (shelves of foreign periodicals) di namin mahahanap yun." Wow so is it the students' job to fix the shelves now?


I decided to go to SOLAIR in the hopes to find the article in a more convenient, normal way. I was not disappointed. I actually love SOLAIR's library! It was cozy, and people free! :D




I met up with Pam and Thesa after to have lunch at Mr. Kabab. I felt so full I wanted to vomit.


I spent a few hours with Erika after class. We had a good conversation; mostly current events. I told her I remember telling myself I would never listen to A.M. radio. Well guess what? We were talking about A.M. radio programs, news, and commentators. Are we getting old?


Wednesday,I managed to pass my 199 revised exercises before the day ended. I went home right after submitting the papers. It was so humid, I needed to take a bath badly.


Thursday was another whatever-conversation with Erika at AS steps. The afternoon was a little dull and plain when we saw Kuya Philo emerging from AS parking lot. I KNOW RIGHT.


I felt my stomach stretch on Friday. Had dinner at Friuli at Pam. I never learn, I know. I refused to share the good-for-two pasta because I didn't really appreciate Friuli's carbonara. Pam insisted on ordering pizza. There, I (or we) ended up feeling so bloated. I was kind of dizzy when I got home (and felt compelled to eat with mom and dad, and I did. It made me feel more dizzy).


I woke up, (thank God!) and was ready for the next day! We were supposed to have a make up class in PS 167 at arround 4-6 p.m. Good thing classmaes were able to bargain the 12-2 slot.

Ayee and I were planning the previous night to watch "Up". We've been waiting for it for months now. Early in the morning we got disappointed with the information that it would be shown beginning on the 19th.



I decided to just go ukay-ukay then drop by to Ayee's house before heading home. We had isaw at Holy Angels then bought something for her mom at the grocery.


We stopped by the Ice Cream Store for my ice cream sandwich.




Again, as always, I was full! It wouldn't be a visit to Ayee if you won't say "nabusog ako!" before going home.

Pam is planning the long overdue Muchachos part 2! HAHA let's hope for the best. Lez go!


0 comments:

Post a Comment