skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
More than Rants, More than Gayness
Pages
Home
Sunday day day
Labels:
soy
Umm. Oo. Ewan ko. Hindi. Wala lang. Ok lang. Wala akong paki. Bahala na. Che. Pwe. Whatever. E ano ngayon. Wag mo na isipin. Wala lang 'yan. Wag kang magsaya. Wag ka malungkot.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Search
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2011
(34)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(8)
►
2010
(20)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(70)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(15)
▼
August
(23)
The Private Citizen :D
Sunday, Aug 30, 2009
And I Close My Eyes
This Post is Very Lame
Up Hangover
One Thing From FB
Driven for Up
Some Things are More Important
Memoirs of a Happy Crush
Tamang Tama Lang!
I am Just Paranoid by Nature
Worn Out
It's Like Yin and Yang
Mars Vs. Caparas
Sunday day day
Around the 9th and the 15th
I Miss You All!
Is Time Meaningless?
On Politics
Has He Lost His Mind?
It's One Thing to Try to Forgive but I Can't Forge...
Done Reading a Novel. Not 199.
R.I.P. Cory
►
July
(12)
About Me
M
View my complete profile
Labels
basicunit
(12)
both
(2)
conversations
(9)
deviation
(1)
firsts
(7)
food
(5)
friends
(27)
goodtimes
(36)
happy
(15)
highschool
(1)
movies
(7)
nation
(13)
nostalgia
(5)
notsogood
(23)
others
(1)
pag-asa
(10)
peoplefromhell
(9)
pov
(6)
readings
(4)
scary
(3)
soy
(38)
thematerialworld
(7)
thoughts
(10)
TV
(1)
UP
(15)
wordiaries
(1)
work
(7)
yadayada
(14)
влюбленность
(22)