
At last! Pam and I finally watched Up today! Too bad Gel was not able to make it. Still, it was fun! We first decided to watch at Trinoma. When we got there, the line was so long then we found out that they only have Up on 3D. That would cost us 300php. No! Not ready for that. We then called TicketNet to ask for Gateway's sched. The next screening's already at 9pm. No! Too late! We rushed to SM North for our last hope. The Block only had Up on 3D as well. We were about to panic when the lady told it was shown in Cinema 5 - Main Mall (so alam mo na, walang 3D dun!)
Hurray! Tickets in our hands. We weren't able to buy food. NO TACOBELL. Boo! Haha I checked out the shirts outside the Cinema. I want to buy one! or two!!! :D
It was good. I enjoyed the movie! I'm glad I was able to watch already. :))
We hurried, stopped by Tacobell to soothe our cravings then went straight home. A lot of brisk walking today. Really! Very driven for Up :)

I shall have my adventure too! I just hope I get to do it with my own Ellie :)
2nd Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/achew/3735673490/
