
I was a bit worried why my views have gone up to 40. Miko is my one and only follower. How in the world would that number appear in my views?
I saw her reply on my last post. Then I saw the words "7 views" on the side. I was thinking "No way, that's impossible!"
I thought for a while. I happen to see a typo error and of course, I immediately edited the post. I clicked "View blog" then it appeared again "8 views". "Aha!" I said to myself with a sigh of relief. Miko and I are still alone in my place in this cyber thing.
Well, it only shows how many times I view my own posts to search for errors. Every time I see one, I quickly (right) click the pencil icon to open it in new tab then edit then "View blog". I go back to my window and search for more. I never really get to write right. Haha. But it's good to know I'm still isolated.
