
Ok, bakit ayaw bumaba nung picture?
Anyway, I was a little drunk yesterday that's why I didn't bother to write seriously. Today, I slept for hours and woke up hungry. While waiting for my food, I went on line. "Stalked" and got disappointed. I was at the verge of going emo and heavy again. I was seriously teary-eyed. I told myself, I do not know what to do anymore to be important to that someone. It's hopeless.
Then just before I logged out I noticed something on my mail. "Franne Cheska Ramos tagged you in a note" I checked it and this was what I saw.
13. What's your fondest memory of mela rosal?
- tigang laway days. MR. BAKZ days. random LB trip. pati yung araw na nakaubos kami ng 300 each sa timezone. wow andami. i miss you mr bakz! iniwan na tayo ni miko!
I suddenly missed those days again. I never seemed to get those back - such worry free days. I enjoyed Cheska's company back then because I liked her and at the same time i don't want her. It was a happy crush, meaningless, more fun only. What's good about it is that she can make my day but never break it.
As time passed though, I seldom see her (though she appears whenever I'm in an unbearable bad mood and that was quite impressive) and she underwent some serious changes which were not so cool btw. (e.g. her vegtable-ness expired and all that "chismis") I slowly lost that happy feeling when I see her. I'm not sure why. Nonetheless, I miss her and those days. I miss having someone to stalk and like without even the tiniest string attached. I have such fond memories of her because she never got to hurt me, I was incapable of feeling that. I wish there will be another happy cruch along the way. It's so much fun :)
I asked her why didn't she mention the sunflower day. I enjoyed that day very much. I remember giving her breadsticks that day. Actually, I remember buying cake slices at Chockiss, those small donuts at hot loops and cookies from my friend Cristine (who was her friend too woot) supposedly for our friends but actually I had bought them for her (I shared it to everyone so it wouldn't be so obvious). She made mac and cheese (for me I suppose) the day we went to Timezone. I thought it was amazing, I can't remember anyone who cooked for me. I had always asked N to do that but she always refused, says she's not a good cook. I'm not comparing though. I just thought it was great to eat something made by someone (that's edible of course). I especially like the random LB trip. Haha. We were both bloated. Imagine having a meal at Bonito's then after some walking we went straight to Raymundo for proven and bought the small chocolate cake at Mernel's, yes just for ourselves. We weren't able to finish though, the small cake was big for us (all the "very small cakes" were sold) and the funny thing is that the cake was heart-shaped. Parang ayoko bilhin HAHAHA.
Oh well, Cheska was not able to actually make my day this time, but at least she gave me some diversion. LAWAY.
