Up Hangover

Labels: , , ,

I just thought yesterday, since I had nothing to say to N, that I was Carl and Pam was Russel. I kind of smiled as I read my own message and quickly sent it to Pam and Ayee. Ayee asked "So sino ako? Si Kevin?" I initially thought of Erika (solely because of the name itself) but I guess she doesn't want to be Kevin; and the role playing of Up itself. I said "Yes! Because you're makulay!" And we were the cast of Up already :D

The movie did not make me cry but it sure made me feel sad. Carl and Ellie - childhood sweethearts, dreamt of going to Paradise Lost,

got married, built their home,

and stayed together until Ellie left.

I'm Carl because I'm grumpy like that.

I'm Carl because...



I have to get a toy and a shirt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment