Mars Vs. Caparas

Labels: , ,

Mars Ravelo's Family Breaks Silence on Carlo J. Caparas Award

A contact from Plurk shared this link and I am re posting.
Erika and I have talked about this issue last week. It was said loud and clear that Manoling Morato is a moron blabbing about how great Carlo J. Caparas is. Nailabas na ang pagiging agit at lahat. But it does not seem to stop. Everytime I read atricles about this issue, I end up frowning.

What the hell is with Manoling and Carlo J.?


Manoling tries to defend his dear Carlo J. by lambasting other artists. And take note, artists na hindi ka-level ni Caparas. As in he's way under their level. Morato's arguments are just so idiotic.

Caparas on the other hand, tries to defend himself as well. As in effort!
Parang pinagpipilitan na niya ang award sa kanya.

And one more thing, I may not be a Mars Ravelo fan but indeed, her deserve the NAA more than Carlo Caparas. Carlo may have produced a great number of
komiks (none of them I knew of btw) but always remember, it's not about the quantity but the quality.

Illustration by David Sysing

0 comments:

Post a Comment